Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cherry's on the pocket





We talked to our agency on Friday and were very disappointed to hear we would not expect to be traveling until the 3rd or 4th week in May at the earliest. So there goes our hopes for late April or early May. This part of the adoption process is so hard. Just trying to go about your everyday life, business as usual, just waiting for a phone call that will change it all and take us to our baby.


But we did get some new photos of Thuy which is always so wonderful. It definitely helps fill the time when I have new pictures to analyze and drool over. But I feel this set of pictures are particularly exciting. See how in the pictures you see an red/white infant outfit with a little cherry on the pocket lying on the bed? Then you see me packing up the cherry outfit to mail to VN, as you can see toys are included. Now look at the pictures of Thuy, recognize the outfit? See the same toys lying on her right? I can't even begin to tell you how it thrills my soul to see Thuy wearing something I bought, touched, and sent to her!
I could shout from the rooftops! It makes it all seem so real, like this will actually happen eventually, if only i can find the patience. I know we still can't show her face on the blog. But in some of my earlier photos she seemed a little fussy and uncomfortable, but here she seems very relaxed in the photos, I think she's very relaxed in the cool duds her Mom sent her. She's a little fashionista already! Can you see the gymboree tag just behind her head? I just love it, can you tell how excited I am for her to be wearing this outfit! Maybe this will give me enough to be excited about for at least a week before my anxiety starts building again about when we will travel.