Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Tet!


book Here's necessary to get ready where we read Ten Mice for Tet while the kids ate their oranges. Its a cute little about all that's for Tet!

Here we are doing a dragon craft out of a paper cup. We also had a dragon parade. I made a dragon out of a box and red table cloth and if I must say so.... it was awesome!! I saved it for our next new year's party! Its a shame i'm the party planner and family photographer. No one took a picture of the dragon dance. I couldn't take the photo, I was helping lead them. I'll try to get a picture later of the dragon for you to see.


Since 2009 if the year of the ox all the kids made ox masks. So we also had an Ox and lantern parade. How cute!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I WANNA COME TO YOUR PARTY!!!!! I miss you so much- we would be killer moms together :) Love you girl.