Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mahalo Yolanda, Mo, & Brenda





These girls really thought of everything for the party! There was delicious food, fun games, and they even gave me a beautiful Haku to wear and feel like a princess for the day. Two Haku's in one year, I may start to think I really am Hawaiian royalty.

Miss Lilah enjoyed every minute of limelight. She had only had a 30 min nap in the car on the trip from Kailua to Kahala, and had not eaten in over 7 hours total, but she was still smiling and just enjoying all the attention. I know you're reading and thinking 7 hrs.. but she wouldn't eat when I tried to feed her... honest....., my little social butterfly was to busy socializing,.... (a lot like her Mama).

Aunty Maureeen who we like to call Aunty Mo, has this magic ability to soothe all the kids, I told her there were plenty of babies in Lang Son if she'd like one for her own. And Aunty Brenda actually had to work, but she finished rounding just in time as the party started. And the cutie you see in the photos with Maureen & Brenda is Kyle, he's almost 1 year old, and Lilah was certainly glad to make a new friend.

Here Kyle is with his Dad Dean, they hosted the party at their new beautiful home, unfortunately Yolanda, Kyle's Mom, is not in one single picture, because she's the busy bee taking all the photos. She's so good, she had a CD with pictures from the party to me by Monday, I'm slower than her with my thank you blog.

No comments: