Sunday, September 2, 2007

GO DAWGS!!!

As you may know College Football Season started this past weekend. And Lilah got to watch her first Georgia game! She sported her first Georgia t-shirt from her Aunt Kathryn & Uncle Lance, and I must say the shirt brought the Dawgs good luck for their first game.
Bill keeps saying she'll be a Gamecocks fan like him, not a dawg fan like me, but since i'm the one that dresses her most of the time, i'm not all that worried. Though I must admit she was rather fussy on saturday. Bill kept saying it was the shirt, she didn't want to be a GA fan, i told him she didn't want to play favorites between the two of us, so she wore the GA shirt for me, and acted like a Gamecocks fan for him..... whiny! Ha ha
Lilah and Mommy on the couch watching a movie, one of the actual few moments that my little wiggle worm isn't moving around.
Look who can hold her own sippy cup now! She needs us to hold up the bottom at times, but i think she does pretty good.
Lilah loves corn just like her Oma! We went over to Uncle Jon & Aunty Andrea's the other night and we let Lilah chew on an ear of corn and she loved it. But part way through the meal I did have to stop and take off all the kernels and just let her suck the cob, she was getting to good at gumming the kernels off and I was afraid she'd choke.

3 comments:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

absolutely precious

Shantel H. said...

Go Dawgs! :) Love the shirt. Lilah is good luck for sure! Now buy her a Florida State shirt so she can help us out over here! LOL

Stacey said...

I have to say I am on Bill's side with the Gamecock thing. I graduated from USC in 1986, so I might be somewhat biased though. CUTE GIRL in any and every thing she wears!