Friday, November 2, 2007

CUTEST LOBSTER IN SEATTLE


Lilah was a Lobster for Halloween and I being her mother thinks she looked absolutely adorable. We got rave reviews everywhere we went.


We stopped by Daddy's office during the day so the staff could ooh and ahh over our precious little shellfish. This is one shellfish that Uncle Abel can be exposed to wtihout his epi pen.

We spent Halloween with the Evans clan, combing the streets for candy. We had a great time. The weather was chilly but dry and the girls had a great time. We were accompanied by a pea pod, a ghost, and a lion, who often got scared by some of the rather creative lawn decorations we saw. We even collected candy for the babies telling the neighbors it was for the pregnant lady. And I must say, Liz really helped me score as many Baby Ruths as possible. I'd be embarrassed to tell you just how many bite size baby ruth's i've eaten during the pregnancy.


We really hit the neighborhood hard and had a fantastic time.

We even got 2 red lobster bibs for Mom & Dad to be in theme with Lilah, an idea we stole from our friend Yolanda.

To those of you who have been wondering where I've been with the updates, my apologies. We are still living with Bill's parents due to us being nowhere close to selling the townhouse in hawaii. Dad has a Mac computer which is not user friendly to me and i've been having major computer issues. Our own laptop we brought from home isn't working. So,today Liz has kindly let me take over her computer for a few hours to post and download all my photos. Ahh it feels good to be in the land of windows again. For those of you who don't know me personally and know I have severe allergies to dogs is why i hadn't gone to Liz's earlier. But today, I felt I needed to get back to posting and get my photos organized. I'm a camera junky and must download often. So, i'm all claritin and albuterol upped and here I am. I'll try to go back and update over what's been going on in the last month. Overall things are good. Seattle has a beautiful fall which I didn't expect. It rained a lot the first two weeks, but has been nice these last two weeks. We're enjoying it, just hoping the townhouse will sell so we can
officially start to feel settled in.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lobster costume! So original. Thanks for the updates too. But do we get to see the belly profile yet? I can't get a good view of how much your showing in those pictures. We're thinking of you four often. Love ya!
Sara

Leslie said...

Lilah is the cutest lobster I've ever seen, and I'm not even her mommy :) You guys look great! How is your belly? I'm sure the Baby Ruths are helping that along nicely. My fingers and toes are crossed that your place will sell soon so you can update more often. LOve you, Les

Anonymous said...

Lilah was adorable! She is so cute and we have been missing you so much! I hope that you are doing well and having a great pregnancy!

Kathryn said...

The lobster costume is just so adorable and og course, Lilah wearing it makes it even cuter. Hope the house seels soon. I know here in Chicago, the housing market is terrible and has been for awhile. One of my co-workers finally sold there 2+ year-old home after a year on the market! She was getting divorced and they had to sell it; the sad thing is whatever equity they had in 2 years they lost and then some because of the market.

Catherine said...

I keep checking your blog and was SO very happy to see a post!!! Glad you are settling in and Lilah is doing so well :) She is one cute lobster!!! Keep in touch!!! We want to know how the baby-to-be is doing too!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

what an adorable lobster! YAY LILAH

Anonymous said...

I love your cute little lobster!!That was great, especially adding the bibs for ya'll! I hope you are feeling good and I hope the house sells soon too!! Take care and God Bless!!
Love,
Pam

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest family picture ever. I love the costume and bibs. I am glad to hear everything is going well. Take care and God Bless.
Love,
Gayle

Anonymous said...

Lilah is sooo cute! I love her costume. Good luck with selling the townhouse.

Jon and Andrea said...

Cutest Lobster Ever! I love seeing her little teeth pop through.

Karen said...

That little lobster is so stinkin cute! Glad to see a new post and that you all are doing well!

Unknown said...

The cutest crustacean ever! I have you and Andrea under "my favs" and check it often. Going to Andrea's shower at the Mandarin Tomorrow. Nice to see your family is happy and doing well. Your looking GREAT Amanda!

Love,

Carol & Aaron

Shantel H. said...

So glad to see an update :) Lilah is precious in her lobster costume! Love it! I will be praying that the home in Hawaii sells quickly so you all can get your own place and get settled, wouldn't it be nice to have that happen by Christmas? :) Keep in touch! Love, Shantel