Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to All!! We started off our New Year with a bright and early breakfast in downtown Seattle with the family. Jeff heard this was the best place in all of Seattle for breakfast, so we checked it out. It was very good, and I really enjoyed the eggs benedict. Some were not in love with their gravy for their biscuits.
This is Norah showing off her happy pancake face she was served. It was quite yummy too, she doesn't mind sharing.
Bill called me a traitor all day because I was rooting for GA in the sugar bowl against Hawaii. I explained to him a million times that I was in no way rooting against Hawaii, but had to root for the dogs. He said if Lilah could talk she'd be requesting to wear green because 1. She looks more like a fan from Hawaii and 2. She lived in Hawaii not GA. My friend from Queen's Juliet even sent us delicious Hawaii snacks to get us in the spirit for the game and a shirt that said GA vs. HI. So, i'm sad to say the warriors lost, so many folks i love were rooting for them, but you just can't hate me for loving my dogs!
When we drove home from breakfast this was the view of Mt. Rainier over Lake Washington, i thought the photo turned out pretty good to be taken while driving.
These days whenever I brush my teeth, Lilah thinks she needs to be brushing too. What a good girl I have. So here we are sporting our pink toothbrushes. I just need to get Lilah a little one for her to get her 4 big teeth!

5 comments:

Carissa said...

What great pictures and so cute! Thanks for the update!

Kathryn said...

Sounds like a really busy month! The photo of Mt. Ranier is gorgeous! Hope you are starting to feel better. There's a real nasty bug around here too. I had something Xmas Eve, but was better the next day.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you and Lilah in your Georgia gear!!! Uncle Lance is proud of Lilah for brushing all 4 of her teeth! Got to start young! :) Love you, Kat

Shantel H. said...

GO DAWGS! :) Wow that view of the mountain is amazing! So pretty up there! Love Lilah and her gigantic toothbrush... she is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for visiting my blog :) Lilah is looking too cute in all her pictures...just like her mom! You look great! Kevin says "hi" too. Big Hugs from your Favorite Nutts!