Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Let Lilah Eat Cake!!!

Here we started with the cake, actually Lilah had 3 cakes total, but this one was all hers! As you can see she had already gotten Miso soup on her dress from dinner.
What exactly is this stuff?
Oh yeah, I'm loving it!
I can't believe Mom & Dad are letting me get this messy!

The dreaded clean up.
I will say we didn't get Lilah naked and let her go quite as wild as I would have liked to, but since we were in a public restaurant we tried to keep it in control and it was just too chilly to let her be naked. She's got a huge clump of cake in her hair on the right side of her head, but somehow I don't have a picture of it. I found it quite hard to be the birthday girl's mommy and still get lots of photos.

1 comment:

Monique said...

Happy Belated Birthday Lilah! You and Ava have a lot in common. You both are January babies (Ava turned 1 on 1/1/0/08). Your Mommy and I also share something in common..we both lost our first daughters in Vietnam but we were both blessed twice with Lilah and Ava. We couldn't imagine life without both of you ;-)

Monique
comefullcircle (blog site)