Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Fell Into a Burning Ring of Fire

I want to catch you all up on the progress of the house, please pardon its taking me a few days to get all the pictures updated. Our computer is moving slower than molassess. But each visit we've made to the house I have Bill stand by the fireplace so we can appreciate how far everything is coming along. He was the one that really pushed for centering the fireplace with the bookshelves on each side. I must say I think its going to look really nice. He does have great taste at times, he did choose me afterall, so we know he must have some good taste! On the other side of this wall is the room for Papa, so he doesn't have to climb stairs when he visits.
Yeah, the drywall is up. And after all our drywalling experience in Hawaii, I must say I was glad to not be the one trying to sand it all down and smooth out the spots.
Lights are up and walls are painted! And what a cute baby!
Lilah is always busy trying to look outside at the ducks at the pond!
Look at my stylish baby, so cute with her leopard hat! Its really starting to look like a home. Only 4 weeks till we get the keys to our home sweet home! Maybe one day Lilah will be standing in front of this fireplace with us taking her picture for prom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice amanda! love the progressive pics. lilah is a doll!