Sunday, February 24, 2008

ITS A GIRL......AUBREY JANE MOORE!!!!!

We are delighted to announce one more Moore was added to the Moore family, February 22 at 19:55. She weighed 6.8 lbs and was 19.5 inches long. To every one's surprise she has very light hair, sort of light brownish blond with a touch of red. Baby and Mommy are both doing great! I feel very blessed to now have 2 wonderful daughters. I keep asking Bill, "can you believe we have 2 daughters now!" God blessed me with a great pregnancy and delivery with no major problems, for this I am very thankful.
Here is the proud father with the newest lady in his life. Now Bill is outnumbered with girls, what's a guy to do?
And here's Miss. Liliah with her new baby sister. Overall I'd say Lilah had done really well. She thinks the baby is funny, and even seem to calm down when we let her hold Aubrey Jane. She has been a little more clingy and fussy than usual, but I can't blame it all on Jane, Lilah has had very few naps and has an cold and seems to be cutting a new tooth, so add all that up and Lilah is doing great! When the nurses would come in to examine the baby or something Lilah would cry and be upset. It was as if Lilah already knew we all come together and somebody was bothering her baby. What a good big sister she is before she even knows what a big sister is.
Here we are, I like this picture, both my girls look happy. I thought our family was so sweet before, but its gotten even sweeter. I am so thankful to be so blessed.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Aubrey is absolutely beautiful!

Karey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful! The photo of Lilah holding her almost brought tears to my eyes. So sweet-it's wonderful how life works out sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Bill and girls...Congratulations on your beautiful family! xoxo Lee

Anonymous said...

Bill and Amanda - what a beautiful set of girls - you are so in trouble Bill!!!! I love the name - so timeless and classic - ya'll are in our prayers!!!!!

Bless you - Robbie, Jo & Nealie Claire Jump

Catherine said...

I have been waiting for you to add to your blog and had hoped you weren't because you were having a baby!! YEAH!!! What BEAUTIFUL girls you have:) Congratulations, Amanda and Bill!!!!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

wow, convgrats! how time flies!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! Aubrey is absolutely adorable, and Lilah looks like the role of big sister will fit her just fine :) You all look great. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the beautiful addition to your family. You are truly very blessed.
Lilah and Aubrey are beautiful names!!

Debbie
www.dormstodiapers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Aubrey is beautiful!! The picture with Lilah holding her is precious!! You look like a professional holding both the girls!! You are going to have to share some times. Can not wait to meet Miss Aubrey in person! Love to you all, Aunt Kat Balou

Jon and Andrea said...

Amanda, Bill and girls,
How gorgeous you all look! You are all very blessed. Bill really is in for it now! Aubrey Jane is a perfect name, and I absolutely love the pics of LT holding her. We're thinking of you over what I'm sure will be a hectic next few days (or should I say years?).

Anonymous said...

Amanda & Bill,
What a wonderful blessing to a wonderful set of parents. You are both the best. Lilah will be a great big sistah. Remember where you were at last year at this time - Wow how things change! Sure wish I was able to come over and clean house or somthin" like that. Thnks of you with fond memories.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Aubrey is gorgeous! Lilah looks right at home as a big sister! What wonderful little blessings they both are!

charisa said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you, you girls are beautiful. You look so pretty and alive for just giving birth, motherhood really looks great on you!
Charisa

Anonymous said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so excited for you guys. Lilah is going to be a great big sister. Congrats!!
Love you all,
Andy, Kelly & Riley

Karen said...

Congratulations!!! Both are sooo beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to find the update! Congratulations! Your family is so wonderful. I know you feel like your cup is overflowing. You are truly blessed. My love to all! Holler

Shantel H. said...

Oh Amanda she is beautiful! Just like her mama and big sister :) And I love the name you and Bill finally chose for the baby, it's lovely! I'm so overwhelmed with joy for your family as I view these pictures, it brings tears to my eyes! I can only hope that someday I get to see you again, meet Bill and your 2 beautiful daughters :) Much love and congrats from us!

Shantel & Aaron :)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What gorgeous girls...

Anonymous said...

I am SO THRILLED for you and your family! What a blessing to have two happy, healthy daughters and parents! You did great on the name too... it's such a classic name! Congrats and love to you all! - Sara

Anonymous said...

Amanda and Bill,

She is so precious. I love the picture of Lilah and Aubrey Jane. I am so happy for all of you. I can not wait to see everyone. But until then God bless and know I love you all! YEAH!!

Gayle, Chan, Reece and Griffin

Kristen said...

Congrats to you all. She is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! You are truly blessed with 2 very beautiful girls! May God continue to bless your family!!
Love,
Shane, Pam, Ragan and Riley

Dawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS ~ I was just thinking that I wondered how you were doing. I haven't recceived an updates on your blog. Sorry I am so late, but you have been in my thoughts a lot lately. I will try to find an email and drop you a little note as to why.