Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love you Moore!

We've got to have tons of fun lately with the Evan's clan. For those of you who don't remember, Liz is Bill's sister. So we all headed to San Juan one weekend and we had a great time. Here we are on a treasure hunt Jeff designed for all of us. You can see the kids all holding their maps. The kids had a great time! Liz is giving all the kids a few berries we found en route to the treasure!
We discovered a big purple star fish which Lilah was not so thrilled with. Bill says he's going to put Lilah in an exhibit at the zoo with the words "scaredy cat" beneath her. She's really scared of stuff these days. Not sure if its a phase or what. But at the same time she'll run up to strangers in the store and shout "Hi" or run a play with kids we see at a store, so not sure why the scared factor comes out at times. She's really scared of dogs, but with my allergies,.... its ok with me.
Here we are at the beach in San Juan. These photos crack me up. Its so hard to take a picture with this many little kids. And they've all got a million rocks they found stuffed in their pockets.
What will Liz and I do when we're with this many teenage girls?
Here we are waiting for the boys to go park the car for the ferry ride back to Seattle (Anacortes). It turned into a several hour ordeal. And here's Liz and I trying to kill time while we waited on the boys to get back. I remember when shopping was easier. I now know how moms start to look a little frumpy. Next time Liz and I are planning to park the cars. But we survived. We skipped the shopping and headed to the gardens to play 1-2-3 red light and then went and had some french fries!

Its been really great living close to Liz and the rest of the Evans. I've taken over Liz as my sister.... what that means is if Bill and I ever divorced, I get Liz in the settlement!

2 comments:

Jon and Andrea said...

That's a lot of teenage girls! However, I'm more worried about Bill and Jeff than you and Liz. They're WAY outnumbered.

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of girls! Looks like a lot of fun!