Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Talking bout my girls......

Here we are at Aunt Liz's for a play date. Liz is so good,.... not only does she work part time, quilts, is a great cook, always taking her kids somewhere fun or doing a fun project at home, she somehow finds time to garden too. Here she is letting Lilah pick her first carrot.
Here's all the gang of kids at the playdate. I know they'll all have so much fun growing up together.
Here's Lilah playing in her playhouse sporting her adorable crab dress that some friends made for her in Hawaii. She loved to say "crab" all day then yell out the color of the crab. Does Lilah know her colors now?..... No, but she does know which words are colors. For ex: if you say what color is this crab( pointing to a purple crab) she'll say orange. So, she definitely doesn't know her colors, she loves to say pink ( used to be yellow) but at least she knows what words are colors.... I think that's something. And the yellow flowers you see are from Papa's house, which I think make the playhouse all the more special.
Here's my girls, just doing what they do best! Enjoying the moment!
Aubrey Jane sits to the side of my bathroom counter in her chair while I get ready in the morning. Lilah is usually in the sink playing with the water or putting on my make-up. Aubrey Jane loves the toothbrush. If I start brushing my teeth and forget to give her a toothbrush, she'll holler at me. Bill always wants to know why his toothbrush goes missing.... well, here you go, ...we take it with us when we go downstairs or wherever and it just goes amiss. Good thing we've got a Costco pack of toothbrushes!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Too Sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

your girls are beautiful! They are lucky to grow up with so many cousins.

Leslie said...

Seriously, you guys are TOO cute! you talk about Liz being such a great mom, I think you are up there sister in the GREAT mommy category!! Lets have a playdate...maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle :) LOVE YOU