Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Its Football Season


It's football season and my girls and I are rooting as always for our dawgs! On game day I like to dress them up in their GA attire. Its fun when we're out and about in Seattle to spot other GA fans. But i must admit I didn't put them in their outfits this past saturday and GA suffered a devastating loss to Alabama. I must let Coach Richt know I won't let it happen again.
Couldn't get Lilah to sit beside Aubrey Jane so you could appreciate her outfit better, but what can you do? Still a cute picture. I now can get Lilah to say "Go Dawgs" then roof roof like a dog! It helps that she loves to say dog and make dog sounds. Bill is trying to convert them to being gamecock fans, but this will never happen, in college football the girls are with me!
But on Sundays, the girls support their dad's team, the cowboys!
I ordered these cute outfits for the girls to surprise Bill! So when when came down the stairs he'd have a nice surprise of his favorite girls showing their cowboy pride!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too darn cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

They are precious!! I can not believe how big they are-time flies. Lilah looks like she is just hilarious! Aubrey Jane is darling. I am so happy for all of you.

Love,
Gayle

Monique said...

I've been wanting to order Ava a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader outfit but couldn't break down to pay full price expecially since Halloween is around the corner. Maybe I'll get a onesie instead ;-) I will have to show my husband your girl's outfits!

Monique
http://vietnamfullcircle.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

They look so adorable.