Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday November

We started our day with a few presents for a birthday girl before Daddy headed to work.
We then got dressed in our ever so cute polka dot shirt complete with "Today's My Birthday" Button. Here she is showing off her cake Mommy stayed up late making. They don't make Charlie Brown cakes anymore. Its all Elmo, Dora, etc. I asked Lilah several times what kind of cake she wanted, and hands down it was Charlie Brown every time. So I was left to take matters into my own hands. I think it turned out pretty good for my first time. Its no Kelley Robertson cake, but I think its great. Lilah knew exactly who it was when I showed it to her and that's all I needed. We then headed to art class at gymboree. We made cupcakes to share with all our classmates that were white with red white & blue sprinkles to honor inauguration day and our big girl's birthday. I'll always remember Lilah's 2nd birthday was a day of history in the making. I took video of the girls eating their birthday breakfast with Obama taking his oath in the background.... how historic! So Mommy forgot the camera at gymboree to show us sharing our cupcakes, ...... so much to remember.

After we passed out our cupcakes at gymboree we headed over to starbucks to enjoy a coffee. Believe it or not at Lilah's request. I get her a kid sized vanilla steamer and she loves it. Can't get her to drink milk much at home, but she loves it at starbucks, we just call it her "coffee." This picture was taken by the clerk at the counter. I was praying Lilah didn't get that icing all in my hair.


Here we are enjoying a moment, us Moore girls on our sweet Lilah's birthday. Cupcakes and milk/coffee for everyone. Aubrey Jane tried her first sip of cow's milk, yes it was the starbucks steamer. What a life.... her first sip of milk was at Starbucks, what a northwest baby!



We then stopped by safeway and bought 2 birthday balloons to make the day feel even more special!

















































No comments: