Friday, January 9, 2009

Merry Christmas Georgia!!

This is my good friend Kat Balou, we visited her in her new place in Macon and got to meet her beautiful baby girl Mary Grace for the first time. We had a great time all us girls, just talking and enjoying each other's company. Katherine and I used to get together and it was just the 2 of us girls, and now its the 5 of us, my how things change, but just get sweeter and sweeter.
Here we are visiting my Aunt Ruth, she was Papa's niece, but has always been Aunt Ruth to me. She is one of the greatest ladies I know. She is funny, smart, and has the world's biggest heart. We had a wonderful time visiting her and only wish it had lasted longer.

Here's the girls posing with all their cousins at the Chaney family christmas. What a big crew they are, and its all because 2 people fell in love, Nanny & Papa.


Here's our little clan stopping for a photo during our Georgia christmas tour, it was a little warm for us Seattilites, but we enjoyed ourselves. Don't judge me by my pictures, I was in desperate need of a cut & highlight.



Here we are visiting Papa Jerry. He took us all out for seafood and we really enjoyed our time with him, just wish it could have been a little bit more to catch up better.




3 comments:

Leslie said...

FINALLY! I have been DYING for new pics of the girls...and you guys too of course :) You all look wonderful- LOVE LOVE LOVE Aubrey's bald head and Lilah's make over. So sad we didn't get to see you this trip out west, but we will have to plan another vacation get together soon. Its been entirely too long again. Love you LOTS!

Catherine said...

Thanks for the update!!!! I have you listed on my blog and can see when you update...you were at the bottom of the list (listed when they were last updated)...now you are at the top! The kids are beautiful:) Thanks for sharing!!!

Dawn said...

How wonderful to hear (and see) an update from your family. Glad that all is well you all of you.