Saturday, January 10, 2009

Merry Christmas Georgia!!


Here we are with Aunt Cindy and the girl's cousin Sarah. We had one of our best Chaney Christmas's ever. We sang songs, played games, read the Christmas story, had great food,...... we couldn't have asked for more. I know Papa was proud of us all.
Here we are visiting Kelly and Riley. Kelly and I have been friends since birth. She and her family were really there for me when my mom died and got me through some of the toughest days of my life. Friends like these are forever. One of the best gifts is Kelly adopted her daughter Riley, its wonderful to have an old friend that we share such a special commonality now. Lilah did have a tough time at our visit with them. Both the girls had awful colds and were feeling the pangs of such a busy schedule.



Here we are visiting Aunt Holly and her cute as a button daughter Katherine at the McDonald farm. Lilah had a blast seeing all the animals and getting to ride in the golf cart, and I had fun just catching up with my old friend.
Part of our trip we stayed with Papa Jack and Grandmama Genevieve and their granddaughter Cheryl Ann. We had a great time with them. The girls really enjoyed playing with their 2 cats. And Lilah still sings happy birthday Papa Jack everyday. (his bday while we were there).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got to come home for some of the holidays. You all look happy and the girls are getting so big. Give them hugs and kisses from us. Next time if you get the chance call me. I know it is hard to see everybody. Love, Gayle

Tell Lilah Happy Birthday almost for me.