Saturday, January 10, 2009

Merry Christmas from Seattle!

Here we are just the 4 Moore's on Christmas morning and it was heaven! It was so wonderful to be in our own home, with our 2 happy healthy babies just enjoying every minute, we feel very blessed.

Santa brought the girls a kitchen for Christmas and they were delighted. We put their kitchen near my kitchen and they are cooking up a storm. I've never been served so much tea and soup in my life.


One of our neighbors invited us to their home for a Santa party. It was great for the kids. Every kid got to sit in Santa's lap and get a gift especially for them. Lilah did great, she didn't blink an eye and went right up to claim her gift and sit with Santa. I couldn't believe she wasn't scared.(This is a girl who at times is still scared of her own pet rabbit). I guess I had finally talked Santa up enough.

No comments: