Thursday, June 21, 2007

GO DAWGS!!!



For those of you who don't know me well, I am a very big Georgia Bulldogs Fan! No, I didn't go to the University of Georgia, I'm a Georgia Southern girl, but I have loved the bulldogs since I was a little girl. It was a huge family rivalry since my step dad Jerry loves the Gators, and we have had so much fun teasing each other through the years, and still do. But Thuy has been given her very first Georgia Bulldogs t-shirt by Aunt Kathryn, known as Kat Balou, and Uncle Lance! It is one of my favorite baby gifts. They originally bought it for Quynh, but we know she wouldn't have minded letting her little sister Thuy wear it! Thanks again you two!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a smart girl.....Georgia girls are the best kinds!! :) Wanted you to be able to show your Dawg spirit at work this Fall. Love you, Kat Balou

Shantel H. said...

Cute! Love it :)

Catherine said...

Lilah is the cutest thing I have seen since Isabella! I can't believe she is so tiny! I thought she was HUGE but she isn't!! I just want to give her a big kiss:)

Take care!!
Catherine