Wednesday, June 6, 2007

How Cute Am I?


Oma got Thuy a new cute embroidered outfit. Oma and Aunty are really talented hagglers. Liz I hope you like it because Lauren has one too. So now not only do you and I always get matching gifts, now Thuy & Lauren will too. I know Cindy and I got matching gifts our whole lives. Lauren's looks just like this minus the stain.

After all the boy or girl questions I got when she was sporting her dog t-shirt, it reminded me of the little hair bows I had brought for Thuy (although I don't have red one). But this morning we thought we'd try it out and I thought it looked adorable. The only problem was it was really hard trying to keep it in!

And I know from our pictures she looks so chubby, her face really is or the cheeks at least, but she's now 4.5 months old and the 3-6 month outfits I brought are a little big. The 3 month outfits fit her best. Most of the other babies are even slimmer than Thuy. So keep that in mind for those of you packing. I had always thought from her cheeks she'd be pretty chubby, but she's still pretty small, just well proportioned and so lovable of course!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hair bow....she looks so cute! Love you, Kat Balou

charisa said...

She is cute and looks so happy. I could squeeze those thighs. You guys are really having the time of your life!

Catherine said...

Thuy looks so happy!! You caught on quick to the cries....it took me a bit longer :) My heart stops when I see the tears...I know it is something big when I see that.

Go to the Hanoi Towers-and visit Highlands Coffee. Order a plate of fries and a Fruit Passion drink for me. YUMMY!!!! That is exactly how I gained 15 pounds in Vietnam :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty darn cute!!! One of the families in our group kept getting the "how old is he" question about her cute little girl even when she had her decked out in pink and frills! Funny! I think all mother in laws must do the "buy everyone the same gift" thing. Scott's mom buys me and my sister in law the same and Scott and his brother the same! We must remember this when we are the mother in laws!

I am with Catherine...Highland Coffee was a highlight for us-Maddox loved the fries and Pressed Croque (warm ham and cheese with no crust). I missed the Passion Fruit drink! If you do head over, there is that Phuc Tin shop there!

Love those cheeks!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

That outfit looks light and comfie. I love it. And what a happy baby.

Jen said...

I once saw another mom mention that she kept the hairbows in her daughter's hair by adding a layer of hot glue to the grips of the clip. After the glue dries it acts as a "gripper" for her really fine hair. Love the smiles!

Shantel H. said...

Very cute pictures, and love the outfit and hairbow!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at Thuy rocking her sassy hair bow! Too cute. We check your blog every morning at work for the latest.