Friday, June 29, 2007

DON'T TAKE MY CHEESE!!!



One evening while I was trying to get dinner done and Miss Lilah was hanging out in her bumbo and getting a little fussy I handed her a bag of cheese to keep her occupied. As I begin to notice her drooling profusely ALL over the bag, I decided it was time to take it back. The minute I took it back she started screaming like a wild woman. I quickly handed the cheese back and she was happy as a clam. Now in the evenings when I'm trying to get dinner done the cheese is often given out to help soothe my little angel till we're done cooking. Who knew she'd love a bag of cheese so much? We buy all kinds of toys, and my kid loves a bag of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Was it in the refrigerator? Maybe she likes the coolness of the bag?

Shantel H. said...

that is too funny! Hey, whatever it takes to keep her happy! LOL Yeah it never fails... we spend all kinds of money on toys and they'd rather play with spoons or measuring cups :)

Dawn said...

How sweet!!

Anonymous said...

My daughter is the same way. The first time I let her hold a bag of cheese in the grocery store, she held it like a teddy bear, and kept patting it. Now, everytime we go to the store, we HAVE to buy cheese in a bag, or we avoid that section of the store. She still gets excited over cheese, but never as much as that first time. You are right, all the toys in the world, and they play with cheese.

charisa said...

I have been known to cry when people take cheese away from me too!

Leslie said...

You will learn quickly, never buy toys, just wrap empty boxes :) Its the simple things in life that make them the happiest!
Love you- Les

Anonymous said...

Cheese makes everything better!! She is a smart girl!! Too cute! Love you, Kat

Catherine said...

Don't you love the toes??? Isabella does the same thing while she is in her carseat :) She has also started doing the Vietnam squat like all the women on the street....it must be in their blood :)