Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mahalo Aunt Kathryn & Uncle Lance



Aunt Kathryn & Uncle Lance sent Thuy a great big gift box with lots of goodies. She's sporting her Augusta Master's bib and Georgia Bulldog pacifier holder for all of you to ooh and aww over. I think its just adorable. They even sent me a Georgia Bulldog scrub top for work. So Thuy's all ready to root for the Georgia Bulldogs this fall.
Sorry to Aunt Liz and Aunty Melissa & Olivia, but I put all the stuff up from the great goody boxes you sent before Thuy arrived. But Thuy's certainly enjoying Aunt Liz's beautiful quilt and Aunty Melissa's bumbo every single day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilah,

You look great with your Master's bib and Georgia pappy clip!! We have to train you right from the start!!! I am glad that you got your box of goodies & that you like them. Wish I was there to give you a kiss, too! Love to your family, Aunt Kat Balou & Uncle Lance

Shantel H. said...

Whoo hoo.. look at her representin' Augusta! :) Ya'll better tell me if you ever come to the Masters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

How sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like a different baby here! Getting bigger every day!