Sunday, June 3, 2007

Thuy likes to blog


Through this adoption process I have become addicted to my computer. Bill says I used to tell him to turn off the sports and let's talk more, but ever since all the Yahoo groups and blog came into my life he gets a lot more sports time. I've had several friends asking if I'd keep up with the blog when our adoption was complete. I told them I'd play it by ear and see how things went. I was sure I'll be quite busy with Thuy. But as you can see she is a good blogging pal.

She does still hate to take a bath. The entire process brings her to tears. I hope this will improve, bath time is something that should always be fun. My nieces Norah & Katie love bath time and I hope eventually Thuy will too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!! She is already working on her blog to all her friends.

Love,
Gayle

R&H said...

She is such a beautiful baby. Her eyes are so expressive.
Wishing you all a very easy rest of the trip!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thuy looks so cute and snuggly...was this after a bath? How does she like baths? Olivia never quite took to them in Vietnam. Looks like she is very happy to help you keep the blog updated and you are perfecting the art of typing with a baby on your lap...I've not quite mastered that yet :) Love seeing the pictures everyday.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Look at you already multi-tasking! I am most inpressed. Wow...love those big eyes. She is precious. Love you lots, Kat Balou

Shantel H. said...

Look at little Thuy already learning about the internet! :) So cute.... love the one of her cuddled in her bath towel too. I have never seen a baby that is so happy all the time! How's the sleeping going?

Shantel

Anonymous said...

Cute. Cute. Cute. I don't know what else to say. Thuy the power blogger. Nice work Amanda! And so with you on the blog v/s sports thing! Funny, isn't it?!

Kathryn said...

I definitely don't mind my husband watching sportsas much; even wrestling is fine (as long as I don't have too hear it.) I hopeyou'll be able to continue blogging when you get home; I look forward to watching her grow up (especially somewhere as beautiful as Hawaii.)