Saturday, June 2, 2007

UGLY BABY



See our little Thuy asleep with her ugly baby. Oma (grandma) gets all these toys for the grand kids from the local thrift store that she works at. She's been trying to get dolls that look asian especially for Thuy. But this one she brought for Thuy, is quite ugly. But Thuy doesn't seem to mind. Here she is cuddled up with her ugly baby. See her cute little fingers on the baby's shoulders? And here is a picture of her and her crib mate catching up at the Hong Ngoc Hotel.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Family of 3!!
I almost shut my computer before checking your blog!! What a wonderful surprise to find pictures of your beautiful Thuy! She looks so very happy and contented:) You guys sound like you are doing a super job as first-time parents...

I have to go - a little 'someone' is learning the word "NO" and doesn't quite grasp the concept :)

Catherine and Famly

Karen said...

She looks great! I am so happy for you guys! She is also my son's crib mate, let me know if she tells you any secrets about him! Like when we are traveling to get him. LOL! Love the ugly baby!

Karen

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful!!!!

Shantel H. said...

Aww look at Thuy with her arm around her little baby doll! So cute! And that picture of her with her friend is adorable! She looks so happy... she is always smiling!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone...Thuy looks so happy! She gets cuter and cuter with every photo you send! Maybe Oma can find some better looking dolls for Thuy...I am with you that one's a bit scary!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Dolls have always creeped me out. But you do have a cute kid there!