Monday, May 7, 2007

ITS ALL IN THE BAG



We purchased this sling form of a diaper bag on our shopping spree last week. I wasn't quite so sure we would find it useful, but Bill was convinced it was a great thing. So we got it. Last night I was practicing putting my cellphone, car keys, and wallet inside of it. Not so sure I'll be able to hold Thuy in one arm while pulling my wallet in and out with the other arm, but we'll see. I'm about to greatly improve my upper body strength, right? I thought you'd enjoy my model demonstrating the bag to you. My complaint is it only came in blue/pink/black with gray. What happened to green or yellow? What if we want it for a son later? The blue wasn't too cute in our opinion, so we got the pink. Its not too much pink and Bill has no problem sporting a bag with a little pink. He is even ok if I want the girliest diaper bag in the world. He is such a good husband! He doesn't let a little pink or flowers take away his manliness!


1 comment:

amanda said...

How could you not love a man who doesn't mind wearing pink!
Super cute bag!