Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SHOWERS




In January, While I was back home visiting family in Georgia, two of my girlfriends met me to catch up and have some lunch. They surprised me with an impromptu baby shower at Grandy's! Grandy's is a restaurant in Brunswick Ga that has the world's best fried chicken, baked beans, and french fries. Every time I go home to GA me and Papa go on a tour of "All things not Honolulu." That means we eat only things that are not in Hawaii like Grandy's or Krystals or my favorite BBQ spot, Mack's BBQ. I just wanted to thank Pam & Gayle for the wonderful surprise baby shower! Your support and love have meant so much during this whole process!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

You are down to the wire! Are you so excited? I am!! Thanks for including Pam and I in this very special time in yours and Bill's life. It means the world to me!! I can not believe that in 2 more days you will be flyning to VN. How cool!! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you on this incredible journey!

Love
Gayle

Anonymous said...

Manda Sue,
You & Bill look like pros with the crib!! I am so excited for the two of you and am praying for you as you travel. We can not wait to meet Baby Moore! Love you, Kat Balou

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am so happy for you and Bill!! You are in my thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to see pictures!
Love,
Pam

S. said...

Hey,
You were in my neck of the woods! What thoughtful friends you have!

Anonymous said...

I remeber when you told me about this and how they done such a good job surprising you. What great friends! Love, Cindy