Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The news is, there's still no news....

HI All,

Wanted to let you know we talked to our agency yesterday and the news is, that there is still no news of when we will travel. We're now crossing our fingers for the last week in May. Makes me laugh now to think we actually thought we might be leaving in late April, how optimistic was I?

I can't even bear the thought of thinking of not leaving till June. I keeping my optimistic heart set on May. The waiting is hard of course, but what I hate the most is knowing Thuy is starting to do things like make noises and track things with her eyes much better, and we're missing it.

Hold on little Thuy, we'll be there as soon as we can! We promise!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Glad to see that you're comments section is now working. In response to your post on my blog. I think most people outside of the adoption community would have no idea about what is meant by "paper pregnancy". I hope you get some good news soon; that would sure make a wonderful Mother's Day gift.

Anonymous said...

Your waiting will be all worth it when you hold her. It sounds like it is close and I will be thinking about you all at the end of May.
Lori Ann