Monday, May 21, 2007

SISTERS ARE THE BEST



Sisters are the best. My sister, who is actually Bill's sister, but I have taken over complete ownership, has been such a great supporter during this entire process. When speaking of other Moms to get advise from, Liz is a winner hands down. First of all she's my sister, which makes her a great source of comfort and very easy to talk to about anything! Second of all, she has 3 kids, I'd say that makes her very qualified with all the plethora of new Mommy questions I have. Thirdly she is a pediatrician too, so that means she really knows what she's talking about. And if she hasn't experienced something, she knows other Moms who have.


My cousin Cindy is my other sister. She and I are 9 months apart, and have always had a sisterly bond. This is us at Christmas together with me sporting my paper pregnant t-shirt! She is someone I can always count on. I have known her my entire life and don't know where i'd be today without her. She has two older boys and will be able to look ahead to the future challenges we'll face like with Thuy, like when Thuy comes home telling me someone offered her a cigarette. She always loves me, no matter if i'm grumpy, sad, at my best or my worst, and a friend like that is hard to come by. She and I are both experiencing big life changes in June, we did always like to do things together. Must be all those gifts Nanny bought us just alike when we were little.


I just wanted to say thank you to these two fabulous sisters of mine! I'm very blessed!

1 comment:

Shantel H. said...

Oh my goodness neither of you has changed a bit! Cindy looks exactly the same :)