Monday, May 21, 2007

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY

Wanted to give the Monday morning update. I just finished my 4 day run of shifts at work. I'm so excited that all I have in front of me now is putting the house back together and packing for the trip. Today when I left after night shift I got lots of hugs and good wishes. Can't believe next time I go to work I'll be a Mom! I even got to turn in my request for 12 weeks of FMLA today, Yeah!!


We haven't got much done in terms of putting the house back together yet because I've been working so much these last few days, but Bill got the kitchen put back together yesterday and it looks great! It was even clean enough today that I could open the refrigerator door and was able to eat a bowl of cereal, O Happy Day! He also got the ice maker fixed, facucet replaced, and garbage disposal repaired! What a good husband I have!


We are traveling on Korean Airlines to Hanoi. From Hawaii we fly to Korea for a layover and then on to Hanoi. We actually have less flying time than most other families from the mainland. But on the way back we've got a 13 hour layover in Seoul Korea. Almost all flights we checked had such bad layovers because Hawaii is a top honeymoon destination and flights always leave late to Hawaii, or that's what several travel agencies told us. But last time i returned from VN I was in Japan on layover over 17 hours, so at least I'm improving.

Mom flew to VN today to get ready for us to get there. She was so excited she wanted to go ahead of us.


Well, I need to go to bed and recover from night shift, so I can wake up when Bill gets home and we can start working on the nursery. Hopefully I'll have a picture to post of it in the next few days.

No comments: